Report NEP-HAP-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baucells, Manel & Sarin, Rakesh K., 2007. "Happiness and time allocation," IESE Research Papers D/710, IESE Business School.
- Jane Waldfogel, 2007. "Welfare Reforms and Child Well-Being in the US and UK," CASE Papers /126, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2008. "Awards - A View from Psychological Economics," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Frank A Cowell, 2007. "Income Distribution and Inequality," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 94, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- David Piachaud, 2007. "Freedom to be a Child: Commercial Pressures on Children," CASE Papers /127, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Tarik Yalcin, 2007. "Inequality Measurement forOrdered Response Health Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 92, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010770 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20070852 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Vanpoucke & A. Vereecke, 2007. "Creating Successful collaborative relationships," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/488, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Görlich Dennis & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Human Capital Depreciation during Family-related Career Interruptions in Male and Female Occupations," Research Memoranda 007, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Christelle Dumas, 2008. "Does work impede child's learning? The case of Senegal," THEMA Working Papers 2008-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Cuffaro, Miranda & Cracolici, Maria Francesca & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Measuring the performance of Italian regions: on social and economic dimensions," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "On the welfarist rationale for relative poverty lines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4486, The World Bank.
- Kappler, Marcus, 2007. "Projecting the Medium-Term: Outcomes and Errors for GDP Growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Coneus, Katja & Goeggel, Kathrin & Muehler, Grit, 2007. "Determinants of Child Care Participation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- o'higgins, s. niall & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2007. "measures of social capital and trust," MPRA Paper 6924, University Library of Munich, Germany.