Report NEP-HAP-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilia Del Bono & Andrea Weber & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2008. "Clash of Career and Family: Fertility Decisions after Job Displacement," Economics working papers 2008-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Henry Saffer & Karine Lamiraud, 2008. "The Effect of Hours of Work on Social Interaction," NBER Working Papers 13743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hud - Pd&R, 2007. "Research to Develop a Community Needs Index," Economic Development Publications 39149, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares & Eduardo Zepeda, 2008. "¿Pueden Todas las Transferencias Monetarias Reducir Desigualdades?," One Pager Spanish 36, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Astrid Matthey & Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Don’t aim too high: the potential costs of high aspirations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Chantarat, Sommarat & Barrett, Christopher B., 2008. "Social Network Capital, Economic Mobility and Poverty Traps," MPRA Paper 6841, University Library of Munich, Germany.