Report NEP-HAP-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "Social Capital as Good Culture," NBER Working Papers 13712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Comparing Consumption: A Curse or a Blessing?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-382, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bernarda Zamora, 2007. "A New Discussion Of The Human Capital Theory In The Methodology Of Scientific Research Programmes," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2007-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dalton, Patricio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Behavioural Decisions and Welfare," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 834, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Thor Koeppl & Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2007. "The Poor, the Rich and the Enforcer: Institutional Choice and Growth," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1150, Queen's University, Department of Economics.