Report NEP-HAP-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce Headey, 2007. "The Set-Point Theory of Well-Being Needs Replacing: On the Brink of a Scientific Revolution?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 753, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00203158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bigsten, Arne & Shimeles, Abebe, 2008. "The persistence of urban poverty in Ethiopia: A tale of two measurements," Working Papers in Economics 283, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "Does Job Satisfaction Improve The Health Of Workers? New Evidence Using Panel Data And Objective Measures Of Health," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 687, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Pavlopoulos, Dimitris & Fouarge, Didier & Muffels, Ruud & Vermunt, Jeroen K., 2007. "Who benefits from a job change: The dwarfs or the giants?," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-16, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2008. "Choosing to Keep Up with the Joneses and Income Inequality," Staff General Research Papers 12862, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Qi & Walsh, Patrick Paul & Whelan, Ciara, 2007. "Jobless Growth through Creative Destruction: Ireland’s Industrial Development Path 1972–2003," IZA Discussion Papers 3211, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julie Moschion, 2007. "Reconciling work and family life : the effect of french family policies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07073, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Julie Moschion, 2007. "Offre de travail des mères françaises : l'effet d'une variation exogène du nombre d'enfants," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07074, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gordon Dahl & Stefano DellaVigna, 2008. "Does Movie Violence Increase Violent Crime?," NBER Working Papers 13718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2008. "Does Social Capital Mitigate Precariousness?," MPRA Paper 6639, University Library of Munich, Germany.