Report NEP-HAP-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Di Tella & John Haisken-De New & Robert MacCulloch, 2007. "Happiness Adaptation to Income and to Status in an Individual Panel," NBER Working Papers 13159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baucells, Manel & Sarin, Rakesh K., 2007. "Does more money buy you more happiness?," IESE Research Papers D/683, IESE Business School.
- Baucells, Manel & Sarin, Rakesh K., 2007. "Predicting utility under satiation and habituation," IESE Research Papers D/684, IESE Business School.
- David L. Dickinson & Robert J. Oxoby, 2007. "Cognitive Dissonance, Pessimism, and Behavioral Spillover Effects," Working Papers 07-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas K. Bauer & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand & Mathias Sinning, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 554, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.