Report NEP-GTH-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rilke, Rainer Michael & Walkowitz, Gari, 2013. "Self-Serving Use of Equity Rules in Bargaining with Asymmetric Outside Options," IZA Discussion Papers 7625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marc HENRY & Ismael MOURIFIÃ‰, 2013. "Nonparametric Sharp Bounds For Payoffs In 2 Ã— 2 Games," Working Papers tecipa-500, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bettina Klaus & Frédéric Payot, 2013. "Paths to Stability in the Assignment Problem," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Juan Escobar, 2013. "Trust in Cohesive Communities," Working Papers 40, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Angelo Mele, 2013. "Approximate variational inference for a model of social interactions," Working Papers 13-16, NET Institute.
- Vincent BOUCHER & Ismael MOURIFIÃ‰, 2013. "My Friend Far Far Away: Asymptotic Properties of Pairwise Stable Networks," Working Papers tecipa-499, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Akitoshi Muramoto, 2013. "Strategic Determination of Renegotiation Costs," KIER Working Papers 877, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Junjie Zhou & Ying-Ju Chen, 2013. "Targeted information release in social networks," Working Papers 13-04, NET Institute.
- Zsolt Katona, 2013. "Competing for Influencers in a Social Network," Working Papers 13-06, NET Institute.
- Sagit Bar-Gill, 2013. "Game of Platforms: Strategic Expansion in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 13-12, NET Institute.
- Andreas Orland & Michael W.M. Roos, 2013. "Unstructured Bargaining over an Endogenously Produced Surplus and Fairness Ideals – An Experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0439, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Olga Gorelkina & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2013. "Information Aggregation Through Stock Prices and the Cost of Capital," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Saori Chiba & Kaiwen Leong & Kaiwen Leong, 2013. "Cheap Talk with Outside Options," Working Papers 16, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- James Bland & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2013. "Tacit Coordination in Games with Third-Party Externalities," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Francesco Decarolis & Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta, 2013. "Common Agency and Coordinated Bids in Sponsored Search Auctions," Working Papers 13-19, NET Institute.