Report NEP-GTH-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feinberg, Yossi, 2012. "Games with Unawareness," Research Papers 2122, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Lindgren, Kristian & Verendel, Vilhelm, 2013. "Evolutionary Exploration of the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma--The Effect of Out-of-Equilibrium Play," MPRA Paper 43662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Kerber & Colin Rowat, 2012. "Sufficient Conditions for the Unique Stable Sets in Three Agent Pillage Games," Discussion Papers 12-11, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2013. "Three-Player Trust Game with Insider Communication," Working Papers 13-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Miquel Oliu-Barton, 2012. "The asymptotic value in finite stochastic games," Working Papers halshs-00772631, HAL.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Marie Sudipta Sarangi, 2012. "Mutual Insurance Networks in Communities," Working Papers 1234, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Feinberg, Yossi & Kets, Willemien, 2012. "Ranking Friends," Research Papers 2127, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:euv:dpaper:005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:euv:dpaper:004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Messner & Nicola Pavoni & Christopher Sleet, 2012. "Contractive Dual Methods for Incentive Problems," Working Papers 466, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.