Report NEP-GTH-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2011. "Refined best reply correspondence and dynamics," Working Papers 451, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Messaoud Deghdak & Monique Florenzano, 2011. "On the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- David Csercsik & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2011. "Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1125, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Omer Biran, 2011. "Core stable bidding rings in independent private value auctions with externalities," Working Papers halshs-00608008, HAL.
- Jean-François Laslier & Bernard Walliser, 2011. "Stubborn Learning," Working Papers hal-00609501, HAL.
- l’Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2011. "Does bargaining matter in the small firm's matching model?," Working Paper Series 1359, European Central Bank.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "Proportional Nash solutions - A new and procedural analysis of nonconvex bargaining problems," CCES Discussion Paper Series 42, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dora Balog, 2011. "Capital allocation in financial institutions: the Euler method," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1126, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00609476 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron Peretz, 2011. "Correlation through Bounded Recall Strategies," Discussion Paper Series dp579, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Vranceanu, Radu & Besancenot, Damien, 2011. "Experimental Evidence on the ‘Insidious’ Illiquidity Risk," ESSEC Working Papers WP1107, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "What drives failure to maximize payoffs in the lab? A test of the inequality aversion hypothesis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Toke Reinholt Fosgaard & Lars Gårn Hansen & Erik Wengström, 2011. "Framing and Misperceptions in a Public Good Experiment," IFRO Working Paper 2011/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Sophie Bade, 2011. "Pareto-Optimal Assignments by Hierarchical Exchange," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Girard, Victoire, 2011. "The impact of inter-group relationships on intra-group cooperation. A case study in rural India," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 32, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Besancenot, Damien & Huynh, Kim & Vranceanu, Radu, 2011. "A Matching Model of the Academic Publication Market," ESSEC Working Papers WP1104, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.