Report NEP-GTH-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rene van den Brink & Anna Khmelnitskaya & Gerard van der Laan, 2011. "An Efficient and Fair Solution for Communication Graph Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dongryul Lee & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2011. "Top Guns May Not Fire: Best-Shot Group Contests with Group-Specific Public Good Prizes," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 024, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Guillen, Pablo & Kesten, Onur, 2010. "Matching Markets with Mixed Ownership: The Case for A Real-life Assignment Mechanism," Working Papers 2010-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Roland Iwan Luttens, 2011. "Collective Bargaining under Non-binding Contracts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-041/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Griffin, John & Nickerson, David & Wozniak, Abigail, 2011. "Racial Differences in Inequality Aversion: Evidence from Real World Respondents in the Ultimatum Game," IZA Discussion Papers 5569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Javier Rivas, 2011. "Probability Matching and Reinforcement Learning," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/20, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mikhail Drugov, 2011. "Intra-firm bargaining and learning in a market equilibrium," Economics Working Papers we1102, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.