Report NEP-GTH-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14788/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pavlo Prokopovych, 2010. "Domain L-Majorization and Equilibrium Existence in Discontinuous Games," Discussion Papers 31, Kyiv School of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Joseph Abdou, 2010. "Stability and Index of the Meet Game on a Lattice," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00497447, HAL.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2010. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern Clutters," Department of Economics University of Siena 592, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sunanda Roy & Tarun Sabarwal, 2010. "Characterizing Stability Properties in Games with Strategic Substitutes," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201003, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2010. "On the formation of coalitions to provide public goods: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2010. "Revealed Cores: Characterizations and Structure," Department of Economics University of Siena 591, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ulrich Horst & Santiago Moreno-Bromberg, 2010. "Efficiency and Equilibria in Games of Optimal Derivative Design," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Simon Czermak & Francesco Feri & Daniela R?tzler & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Strategic sophistication of adolescents ? Evidence from experimental normal-form games," Working Papers 2010-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Vittoria M. Levati & Matthias Uhl & Ro'i Zultan, 2010. "Imperfect Recall and Time Inconsistencies: An experimental test of the absentminded driver "paradox"," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "Biased experts, costly lies, and binary decisions," IEW - Working Papers 496, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Frankel, David M., 2010. "Shocks and Crises in the Long Run," Staff General Research Papers 31687, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.