Report NEP-GTH-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, Jörg & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2010. "Pure Saddle Points and Symmetric Relative Payoff Games," Working Papers 0500, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2010. "Affective Decision-Making: A Theory of Optimism-Bias," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1759, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andersson, Ola & Argenton, Cédric & Weibull, Jörgen, 2010. "Robustness to strategic uncertainty in price competition," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0726, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Apr 2010.
- Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, Jörg & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2010. "Unbeatable Imitation," Working Papers 0499, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Game theory on strategic communication: an approach from Thomas S. Schelling," MPRA Paper 21772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Romaniello, 2010. "Linear Cost Share Equilibria and the Veto Power of the Grand Coalition," CSEF Working Papers 248, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Takashi Kunimoto & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Evaluating the conditions for robust mechanism design," Working Papers 2010-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Dimitrios Diamantaras & Robert P. Gilles, 2010. "Ambiguity, Social Opinion and the Use of Common Property Resources," DETU Working Papers 1006, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi & Ernesto Stein, 2010. "Veto Players and Policy Trade-Offs- An Intertemporal Approach to Study the Effects of Political Institutions on Policy," Research Department Publications 4660, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.