Report NEP-GTH-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Igal Milchtaich, 2009. "Implementability of Correlated and Communication Equilibrium Outcomes in Incomplete Information Games," Working Papers 2009-27, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Kathleen L. McGinn & Katherine L. Milkman & Markus Nöth, 2009. "Walking the Talk in Multiparty Bargaining: An Experimental Investigation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-039, Harvard Business School.
- Lee, J. & Sabourian, H., 2009. "Efficient Repeated Implementation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0948, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pelosse, Yohan, 2009. "Mediated Contests and Strategic Foundations for Contest Success Functions," MPRA Paper 18664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Sen, Arunava, 2009. "Nash Implementation with Partially Honest Individuals," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 920, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2009. "Simple Mediation in a Cheap-Talk Game," Discussion Papers 05-08r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Luca Anderlini & Daniele Terlizzese, 2009. "Equilibrium Trust," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000379, David K. Levine.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2009. "Choosing VNM-stable sets of the revealed dominance digraph," Department of Economics University of Siena 576, Department of Economics, University of Siena.