Report NEP-GTH-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel A. Costa-Gomes & Vincent P. Crawford, 2006. "Cognition and Behavior in Two-Person Guessing Games: An Experimental Study," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000336, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008715 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michihiro Kandori & Ichiro Obara, 2006. "Less is more: An Observability Paradox in Repeated Games," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000342, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Engelbert J. Dockner & Florian O.O. Wagener, 2006. "Markov-Perfect Nash Equilibria in Models with a Single Capital Stock," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-055/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dequiedt, V., 2006. "Ratification and veto constraints in mechanism design," Working Papers 200606, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Dequiedt, V., 2006. "Efficient collusion in optimal auctions," Working Papers 200607, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- René van den Brink, 2006. "On Hierarchies and Communication," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-056/1, Tinbergen Institute.