Report NEP-GTH-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anderson, Simon P & Engers, Maxim, 2005. "Participation Games: Market Entry, Coordination and the Beautiful Blonde," CEPR Discussion Papers 5241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lorenzo-Freire, S. & Casas-Mendez, B., 2005. "The Probabilistic Representative Values," Discussion Paper 2005-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anirban Kar & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2005. "On the coincidence of the Prenucleolus and the Shapley Value," Economics Discussion Papers 599, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Moretti, S. & Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Norde, H.W., 2005. "Cost Monotonic "Cost and Charge" Rules for Connection Situations," Discussion Paper 2005-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pradeep Dubey & Dieter Sondermann, 2005. "Perfect Competition in a Bilateral Monopoly (In honor of Martin Shubik)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1534, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Felgenhauer, Mike & Grüner, Hans Peter, 2003. "Committees and special interests," Working Paper Series 0293, European Central Bank.
- Jacobsson, Adam, 2005. "War and Peace - Cyclical Phenomena?," Research Papers in Economics 2005:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.