Report NEP-GTH-2004-12-12This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesc Llerena & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2004. "Max-convex decompositions for cooperative TU games," Working Papers in Economics 123, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2004047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rsm:riskun:r704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000000704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Compte & Philippe Jehiel, 2004. "Inefficiencies in Bargaining: Departing from Akerlof and Myerson-Satterthwaite," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000744, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Olivier Compte & Philippe Jehiel, 2004. "Bargaining over Randomly Generated Offers: A new Perspective on Multi-Party Bargaining," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000739, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Germano & Gábor Lugosi, 2004. "Global Nash convergence of Foster and Young's regret testing," Economics Working Papers 788, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "Nash Bargaining versus Market Outcomes," Game Theory and Information 0412004, EconWPA.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2004. "Iterative Dominance and Sequential Bargaining," Economics Papers 2004-W23, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Shurojit Chatterjee & Arunava Sen, 2004. "Incentive Compatibility in Multi-unit Auctions," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000750, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Savvateev Alexey, 2003. "Strong equilibrium implementation for a principal with heterogeneous agents," EERC Working Paper Series 00-103e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- John Duffy, 2004. "Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments," Computational Economics 0412001, EconWPA.
- Abele, Susanne & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin, 2004. "The Timing Effect in Public Good Games," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-56, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0305, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining and the Nash Bargaining Solution," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0306, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Vogt, Bodo, 2004. "Network Formation in Symmetric 2x2 Games," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-50, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2004. "Price taking equilibrium in club economies with multiple memberships and unbounded club sizes," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04109, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).