Report NEP-GTH-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpga:0302003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2003. "Multinomial Choice with Social Interactions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bjorndal, E. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Koster, M.A.L., 2003. "Cost Allocation in a Bank ATM Network," Discussion Paper 2003-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Velzen, S. van & Hamers, H.J.M. & Norde, H.W., 2003. "Characterizing Convexity of Games using Marginal Vectors," Discussion Paper 2003-11, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Reijnierse, J.H. & Borm, P.E.M. & Voorneveld, M., 2003. "Informationally Robust Equlibria," Discussion Paper 2003-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Hans Matthews, 2003. "No Switchbacks: Rethinking Aspiration-Based Dynamics in the Ultimatum Game," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0218r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.