Report NEP-GEO-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul E. Carrillo & Jonathan Rothbaum, 2014. "Counterfactual Spatial Distributions," Working Papers, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy 2014-05, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Duranton, Gilles, 2014. "Growing through cities in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6818, The World Bank.
- Aydede, Yigit, 2014. "Immigration and Location Choices of Native-Born Workers in Canada," CLSSRN working papers, Vancouver School of Economics clsrn_admin-2014-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Mar 2014.
- Ariane Manuela AMIN & Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Jean-Louis Combes & Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Jean Galbert ONGONO OLINGA & Sonia Schwartz, 2014. "A spatial econometric approach to spillover effects between protected areas and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00960476, HAL.
- Värja, Emelie, 2014. "Sports and Regional Growth in Sweden - Is a successful professional sports team good for regional economic growth?," Working Papers, Ãrebro University, School of Business 2014:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera, 2014. "Internal and External Effects of R&D Subsidies and Fiscal Incentives: Empirical Evidence Using Spatial Dynamic Panel Models," GREDEG Working Papers, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis 2014-09, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Rémy Le Boennec, 2014. "Nouvelles centralités, choix modal et politiques de déplacements " 2.0 " : Le cas Nantais," Working Papers, HAL hal-00958700, HAL.