Report NEP-GEO-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2014. "The Tradability Of Services: Geographic Concentration And Trade Costs," Working Papers 14-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Schäffler, Johannes & Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael, 2014. "Regional determinants of German FDI in the Czech Republic : evidence from a gravity model approach," IAB Discussion Paper 201403, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2014. "Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion, and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1408, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- David Albouy & Bert Lue, 2014. "Driving to Opportunity: Local Rents, Wages, Commuting Costs and Sub-Metropolitan Quality of Life," NBER Working Papers 19922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walid Oueslati & Seraphim Alvanides & Guy Garrod, 2014. "Determinants of urban sprawl in European cities," Working Papers hal-00943319, HAL.
- Steven Craig & Janet Kohlhase & Adam Perdue, 2014. "Empirical Polycentricity: The Complex Relationship Between Employment Centers," Working Papers 2014-055-59, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Stephan Stahlschmidt & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Helmut Thome, 2014. "An Application of Principal Component Analysis on Multivariate Time-Stationary Spatio-Temporal Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-016, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ando, Asao & Meng, Bo, 2014. "Spatial price equilibrium and the transport sector : a trade-consistent SCGE model," IDE Discussion Papers 447, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Eduardo Morales & Gloria Sheu & Andrés Zahler, 2014. "Gravity and Extended Gravity: Using Moment Inequalities to Estimate a Model of Export Entry," NBER Working Papers 19916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.