Report NEP-GEO-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Szücs, 2013. "Clustering Properties of Merger Waves: Space, Time or Industry?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1322, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Magnac, Thierry, 2013. "Regional Policy Evaluation:Interactive Fixed Effects and Synthetic Controls," IDEI Working Papers 786, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Botero Degiovanni, Hernan, 2013. "The Effects of Drug Enforcement on Violence in Colombia 1999-2010: A Spatial Econometric Approach," MPRA Paper 49459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meng, Bo & Wang, Zhi & Koopman, Robert, 2013. "How are global value chains fragmented and extended in China's domestic production networks?," IDE Discussion Papers 424, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Winters, John V. & Xu, Weineng, 2013. "Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors," IZA Discussion Papers 7584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H. Lehmann & M. G. Silvagni, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia’s Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995 – 2010," Working Papers wp901, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2013. "Large panel data models with cross-sectional dependence: a survey," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 153, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Fei Jin & Lung-Fei Lee, 2013. "Large sample properties of the matrix exponential spatial specification with an application to FDI," Working Papers hal-00858174, HAL.
- Item repec:ldr:wpaper:97 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Perobelli & Edson Domingues & Luiz Carlos Ribeiro, 2013. "Desigualdades intrarregionais na região nordeste: uma análise de decomposição espacial," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 493, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.