Report NEP-GEO-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series, European Institute, LSE 53, European Institute, LSE.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Economic growth and environmental efficiency: Evidence from U.S. regions," MPRA Paper 42675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volkova N.N., . "Regional dimension of small innovation business," The articles from Russian magazines and from Collections of Institute of Economics; The Centre of innovation's Economics; Institute of Economics of RAS, Socionet article_5, Socionet.
- Yvonni Markaki & Simonetta Longhi, 2012. "What Determines Attitudes to Immigration in European Countries? An Analysis at the Regional Level," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2012032, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Eiichi Tomiura, 2012. "Skew productivity distributions and agglomeration: Evidence from plant-level data," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program 2012-020, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Kufenko, Vadim, 2012. "Empirical analysis of regional economic performance in Russia: Human capital perspective," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung" 38/2012, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Emmanouil Tranos & Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "Digital Urban Network Connectivity: Global and Chinese Internet Patterns," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-124/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Michalopoulos, Stelios & Papaioannou, Elias, 2012. "Ethnic Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ott Toomet & Marco van der Leij & Meredith Rolfe, 2012. "Social Networks and Labor Market Inequality between Ethnicities and Races," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-120/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- González-Val, Rafael & Lanaspa, Luis & Sanz, Fernando, 2012. "Gibrat’s law for cities, growth regressions and sample size," MPRA Paper 42615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bande, Roberto & Riveiro, Dolores, 2012. "Private Saving Rates and Macroeconomic Uncertainty: Evidence from Spanish Regional Data," MPRA Paper 42647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid OUESLATI & Julien Salanié, 2012. "Agri-environmental policy and urban sprawl patterns: A general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00753221, HAL.
- Huang, Yongfu & He, Jingjing, 2012. "The Decarbonization of China's Agriculture," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Comin, Diego & Dmitriev, Mikhail & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "The Spatial Diffusion of Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9208, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bande, Roberto & Riveiro, Dolores, 2012. "The Consumption-Investment-Unemployment Relationship in Spain: an Analysis with Regional Data," MPRA Paper 42681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:1223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:got:cegedp:144 is not listed on IDEAS anymore