Report NEP-GEO-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Neil & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2012. "Innovation and spatial inequality in Europe and USA," CEPR Discussion Papers 9139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012. "Large Agglomerations and Economic Growth in Urban India: An Application of Panel Data Model," MPRA Paper 41574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Wagner & Achim Zeileis, 2012. "Heterogeneity of Regional Growth in the European Union," Working Papers 2012-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Mercedes Monfort & Javier Ordóñez, 2012. "Real Convergence in Europe: A Cluster Analysis," Working Papers 2012023, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Hiranya K. Nath & Natalie Hegwood, 2012. "Structural Breaks and Relative Price Convergence among U.S. Cities," Working Papers 1204, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Steve Gibbons, 2012. "Big ideas: valuing schooling through house prices," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE 374, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.