Report NEP-GEO-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ioannis Kaplanis & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2012. "Flexible Employment and Cross-Regional Adjustment," SERC Discussion Papers 0100, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Niels Vermeer & Wouter Vermeulen, 2012. "External Benefits of Brownfield Redevelopment: An Applied Urban General Equilbirum Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers 0099, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:281 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lauridsen, Jørgen & Nannerup, Niels & Skak, Morten, 2011. "Strategic tax and public service competition among local governments," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 9/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Esiyok, Bulent & Ugur, Mehmet, 2011. "Foreign direct investment in provinces: A spatial regression approach to FDI in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 36145, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2012.
- Register, D. Lane & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Wilcox, Michael D., 2012. "Geographical Analysis of US Green Sector Industry Concentration," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119742, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Björn Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2011. "Regionale Wachstumseffekte der GRW-Förderung? - Eine räumlich-ökonometrische Analyse auf Basis deutscher Arbeitsmarktregionen," RWI Materialien, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 46, 03.
- Jackson, Ashley & Whitacre, Brian E., 2012. "How Specialized is “too” Specialized? Outmigration and Industry Diversification in Nonmetropolitan Counties across America," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119739, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alexe, Ileana & Tatomir, Cristina F., 2011. "Does economic convergence with the European Union mean more FDI flows to an economy? Analysis on 5 Central and Eastern Europe countries," MPRA Paper 36139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atreya, Ajita & Susana, Ferreira, 2012. "Analysis of Spatial Variation in Flood Risk Perception," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119738, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.