Report NEP-GEO-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stéphane De Cara & Anne Fournier & Carl Gaigné, 2011. "Feeding the Cities and GHG Emissions: Beyond the Food Miles Approach," Working Papers, Chaire Economie du Climat 1109, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Dorota Ciolek, 2011. "Metody identyfikacji efektow zewnetrznych funkcjonowania klastrów przemyslowych," Working Papers, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland 1103, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Fazio, Giorgio & Maltese, Enza & Piacentino, Davide, 2011. "Estimating Verdoorn law for Italian firms and regions," MPRA Paper 35388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cizek, P. & Jacobs, J.P.A.M. & Ligthart, J.E. & Vrijburg, H., 2011. "GMM Estimation of Fixed Effects Dynamic Panel Data Models with Spatial Lag and Spatial Errors," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-134, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2011. "The regional distribution of unemployment. What do micro-data tell us?," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 201125, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2011. "How Local Are Labour Markets? Evidence from a Spatial Job Search Model," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1101, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giovanni Iuzzolino & Guido Pellegrini & Gianfranco Viesti, 2011. "Convergence among Italian Regions, 1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 22, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:bdi:workqs:qse_6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prejmerean (Dan), Mihaela Cornelia, 2011. "The development potential of clusters in Romania," MPRA Paper 35349, University Library of Munich, Germany.