Report NEP-GEO-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine, 2010. "Spatial disparities in hospital performances," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1007, CEPREMAP.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Kristina Tobio, 2011. "Cities, Skills, and Regional Change," NBER Working Papers 16934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson , Jerker, 2011. "Comparing knowledge bases: on the organisation and geography of knowledge flows in the regional innovation system of Scania, southern Sweden," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2011. "Inter-regional Competition, Comparative Advantage, and Environmental Federalism," Working Papers 027, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Chiambaretto & André De Palma & Stef Proost, 2011. "The impact of interregional and intraregional transportation costs on industrial location and efficient transport policies," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00583163, HAL.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011. "Regional Growth Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Frank Bickenbach & Wan-Hsin LIU, 2011. "Regional Inequality of Higher Education in China and the Role of Unequal Economic Development," Kiel Working Papers 1692, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Admir Antonio Betarelli Junior & Rodrigo Ferreira Simões, 2011. "A dinâmica setorial e os determinantes locacionais das microrregiões paulistas," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td418, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Dogan Tirtiroglu & A. Basak Tanyeri & Ercan Tirtiroglu & Mehmet Kenneth N. Daniels, 2011. "Banking Geography and Cross-Fertilization in the Productivity Growth of US Commercial Banks," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1108, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Georges A. Tanguay & Ian Gingras, 2011. "Gas Prices Variations and Urban Sprawl: an Empirical Analysis of the 12 Largest Canadian Metropolitan Areas," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-37, CIRANO.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2011. "Romer’s Charter Cities v. Colonization, Imperialism, and Colonialism: A General Characterization," MPRA Paper 29974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Acconcia & Giancarlo Corsetti & Saverio Simonelli, 2011. "Mafia and Public Spending: Evidence on the Fiscal Multiplier from a Quasi-experiment," CSEF Working Papers 281, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 04 Feb 2013.
- Daria Burnes & David Neumark & Michelle J. White, 2011. "Fiscal Zoning and Sales Taxes: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Retailing and Less Manufacturing?," NBER Working Papers 16932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Neto & Maria Manuel Serrano, 2011. "Governance and Creativity on Urban Regeneration Processes," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).