Report NEP-GEO-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2010. "Related variety and regional growth in Spain," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1012, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2010.
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Buerger & Thomas Brenner, 2010. "An investigation of the relation between cooperation and the innovative success of German regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1011, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2010.
- Shihe Fu & Junjie Hong, 2010. "Testing Urbanization Economies in Manufacturing Industries: Urban Diversity or Urban Size?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_38, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sanjaya DeSilva & Anh Pham & Michael Smith, 2010. "Racial Preferences in a Small Urban Housing Market: A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Microneighborhoods in Kingston, New York," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_599, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Timo Mitze, 2010. "Network Dependency in Migration Flows – A Space-time Analysis for Germany since Re-unification," Ruhr Economic Papers 0205, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Melissa P. McInerney & David Neumark, 2010. "Spatial Mismatch, Immigrant Networks, And Hispanic Employment In The United States," Working Papers 100, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Denise Eby Konan, 2010. "Limits to Growth: Tourism and Regional Labor Migration," Working Papers 2010-14, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2010. "Borders, market access and urban growth; the case of Saxon towns and the Zollverein," Working Papers 2010/42, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sanghoon Lee & Qiang Li, 2010. "Uneven landscapes and the city size distribution," Working Papers 2010/41, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Melissa P. McInerney & David Neumark, 2010. "Neighbors And Co-Workers:The Importance Of Residential Labor Market Networks," Working Papers 101, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Miriam Hortas-Rico, 2010. "Urban sprawl and municipal budgets in Spain: a dynamic panel data analysis," Working Papers 2010/43, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).