Report NEP-GEO-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2010. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies Under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers RB2010/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Calfat, Germán & Flôres, R.G. & Rivas, Ana & Granato, M., 2010. "Policy making in asymmetric regional integrations: a methodology for allocating cohesion fund resources," IOB Working Papers 2010.05, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Franz Huber, 2010. "Do Clusters Really Matter for Innovation Practices in Information Technology? Questioning the Significance of Technological Knowledge Spillovers," DRUID Working Papers 10-21, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi, 2010. "Economic Effects of Clustering of Ethnically Similar Communities in Kenya: Application of Spatial Correlation Model," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nicholas T. Longford & Maria Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli & Riccardo Massari, 2010. "Measures of poverty and inequality in the countries and regions of EU," Working Papers 182, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Series anuales de algunos agregados económicos y demográficos regionales, 1955-2009 (RegDat versión 2.3)," Economic Reports 12-2010, FEDEA.
- Forte, Francesco & Magazzino, Cosimo & Mantovani, Michela, 2010. "On the failure of European planning for less developed regions. The case of Calabria," MPRA Paper 25527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajay Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Finance and the Flat-World Hypothesis: Evidence from Crowd-Funding Entrepreneurs in the Arts," Working Papers 10-08, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.
- Item repec:cat:dt2010:dt01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Potter & Marco Marchese, 2010. "A Review of Local Economic and Employment Development Policy Approaches in OECD Countries: Executive Summary and Synthesis of Findings," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/5, OECD Publishing.
- Kai Andree, 2010. "Spatial discrimination, nations' size and transportation costs," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 101, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4814 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mahvish Shami, 2010. "The Impact of Connectivity on Market Interlinkages; Evidence from Rural Punjab," IFRO Working Paper 2010/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Bergström, Lina & van Ham, Maarten, 2010. "Understanding Neighbourhood Effects: Selection Bias and Residential Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 5193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reig Martínez Ernest, 2010. "Análisis del potencial socioeconómico de municipios rurales con métodos no paramétricos: aplicación al caso de una zona Leader," Working Papers 20106, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.