Report NEP-GEO-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan van der Borg & Nicola Camatti, 2010. "The territorial dimension in EU policies: issues, opportunities and an application in the sphere of tourism," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2010_20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Methodologies of Analyzing Inter-Regional Income Inequality and Their Applications to Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan wp984, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:dar:vpaper:42822 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2010. "Locational signaling and agglomeration," MPRA Paper 24155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rullan Rinaldi & Eva Nurwita, 2010. "The Spatial Dimension of Human Development Index in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS), Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University 201001, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2010.
- Arthur Grimes & Matthew Roskruge & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2010. "Social capital and regional social infrastructure investment: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 10_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Margarita Robaina Alves & Miguel Rodríguez & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2010. "Sectoral and regional impacts of the European Carbon Market in Portugal," GEE Papers, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o 0021, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jul 2010.
- Wenhua Di & Jielai Ma & James C. Murdoch, 2010. "An analysis of the neighborhood impacts of a mortgage assistance program: a spatial hedonic model," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 1001, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.