Report NEP-GEO-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hud - Pd&R, . "State of the Cities (National Urban Policy Report)," Economic Development Publications 39022, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Human Capital Externalities and Employment Differences across Metropolitan Areas of the U.S," MPRA Paper 22434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Koning, 2010. "The Social Cost of Road Congestion in Ile-de-France Region (and France): Empirical Evidences from the Paris Ring-Road," Working Papers halshs-00467888, HAL.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2010. "Local Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 4905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Skidmore, Mark & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2010. "Property Value Assessment Growth Limits, Tax Base Erosion and Regional In-Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 4906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge A. Paz, 2009. "Retornos a la educación en Argentina. Estructura regional," Working Papers 4, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea, 2010. "Transition, Structural Divergence,and Performance: Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union over 2000-2007," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Differences in Quality of Life Estimates Using Rents and Home Values," MPRA Paper 22455, University Library of Munich, Germany.