Report NEP-GEO-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertacchini Enrico & Borrione Paola, 2009. "The city mouse and the country mouse: the geography of creativity and cultural production in Italy," EBLA Working Papers 200902, University of Turin.
- Adrian Healy & Kevin Morgan, 2009. "Spaces of Innovation: learning, proximity and the ecological turn," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0918, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2009.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo, 2009. "Structural Funds And Economic Divide In Italy," Working Papers 200914, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size. The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," Development Working Papers 280, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Albert Solé-Ollé, 2009. "Inter-regional redistribution through infrastructure investment: tactical or programmatic?," Working Papers XREAP2009-13, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Jaison R. Abel & Richard Deitz, 2009. "Do colleges and universities increase their region's human capital?," Staff Reports 401, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "Regional restriction, strategic delegation, and welfare," ISER Discussion Paper 0761, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Basudha Chattopadhyay, 2009. "Sustainable Urban Development In India: Some Issues," Working Papers id:2289, eSocialSciences.
- Cem Karayalcin & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu, 2009. "Romes without Empires: Urban Concentration, Political Competition, and Economic Growth," Economics Series 2009_18, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Xavier Martinez-Giralt & José María Usategui, 2009. "Iceberg transport technologies in spatial competition. Hotelling reborn," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 791.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Noll, Roger G. & Benjamin, Nancy C., 2009. "Regionalizing telecommunications reform in West Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5126, The World Bank.
- Claire Dujardin & Florence Goffette-Nagot, 2009. "Neighborhood effects on unemployment ? A test à la Altonji," Working Papers 0924, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Hensen Maud M. & Vries M. Robert de & Cörvers Frank, 2009. "The role of geographic mobility in reducing education-job mismatches in the Netherlands," Research Memoranda 009, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.