Report NEP-GEO-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2009. "Are More Start-Ups Really Better? Quantity and Quality of New Businesses and Their Effect on Regional Development," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-070, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Don J. Webber & Michael Horswell, 2009. "Microeconomic foundations of geographical variations in labour productivity," Working Papers 0913, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Sameeha Sheth, 2009. "The Process of European Spatial Development in Austria: The Case of Gürtel Revitalization Project, Vienna," NEURUS papers neurusp142, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Ari Tjahjawandita & Tito Dimas Pradono & Rullan Rinaldi, 2009. "Spatial Contagion of Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200906, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2009.
- Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2009. "How Important is Technology? A Counterfactual Analysis," MPRA Paper 16838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuchs, Michaela, 2009. "The determinants of local employment dynamics in Western Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200918, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Picard, Pierre M. & Wildasin, David, 2009. "Labor Market Pooling, Outsourcing and Labor Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 4357, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00365159_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patric Hendershott & Colin Lizieri & Bryan MacGregor, 2009. "Asymmetric Space Market Adjustment in the London Office Market," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.