Report NEP-GEO-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David C. Maré & Daniel J. Graham, 2009. "Agglomeration Elasticities in New Zealand," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 09_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Llano, Carlos & Polasek, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2009. "Bayesian Methods for Completing Data in Space-time Panel Models," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 241, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2009. "Bohemians, Human Capital, and Regional Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2009-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Péter Karádi & Miklós Koren, 2008. "A Spatial Explanation for the Balassa-Samuelson Effect," CeFiG Working Papers, Center for Firms in the Global Economy 4, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 01 Oct 2008.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2009. "On cost restrictions in spatial competition models with heterogeneous firms," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2009_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2009.
- Kenmei Tsubota, 2009. "Agglomeration and wage bargaining," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 675, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Xiaolei Qian & Russell Smyth, 2005. "Growth Accounting for the Chinese Provinces 1990-2000: Incorporating Human Capital Accumulation," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 11/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.