Report NEP-GEO-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leah Platt Boustan & Robert A. Margo, 2008. "Job Decentralization And Residential Location," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-177, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Dow, Sheila & Montagnoli, Alberto & Napolitano, Oreste, 2009. "Interest rates and convergence across Italian regions," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2009-13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Jeremy Atack & Fred Bateman & Michael Haines & Robert A. Margo, 2009. "Did Railroads Induce Or Follow Economic Growth? Urbanization And Population Growth In The American Midwest, 1850-60," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-178, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Zohrabyan, Tatevik & Leatham, David J. & Bessler, David A., 2008. "Cointegration Analysis of Regional House Prices in U.S," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transitio 48138, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masami Imai & Seitaro Takarabe, 2009. "Bank Integration and Local Credit Cycle:Evidence from Japan," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2009-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- David Stadelmann, 2009. "Which Factors Capitalize into House Prices? A Bayesian Averaging Approach," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).