Report NEP-GEO-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre Repkine, 2008. "Measuring the Value of a Moscow Apartment A Spatial Approach to the Hedonic Pricing of Attributes," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Paul Cheshire & Stefano Magrini, 2008. "Urban Growth Drivers and Spatial Inequalities: Europe - a case with geographically sticky people," Working Papers 2008_32, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Martina Kauffeld-Monz & Michael Fritsch, 2008. "Who are the brokers of knowledge in regional systems of innovation? A multi-actor network analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Soo Jung Ha & Geoffrey Hewings & Karen Turner, 2008. "Econometric estimation of Armington import elasticities for regional CGE models of the Chicago and Illinois economies," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 0810, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H & Fenge, Robert & von, Ehrlich Maximilian, 2008. "Going NUTS: The Effect of EU Structural Funds on Regional Performance," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2008-27, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "Reforming The Cap: An Agenda For Regional Growth?," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists 44868, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren, 2008. "The Stability of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion," MPRA Paper 11786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim Swales, 2008. "The Relative Efficiency of Automatic and Discretionary Industrial Aid," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 0812, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha & Hoffmann, Mathias, 2008. "Equity Fund Ownership and the Cross-Regional Diversification of Household Risk," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2008-25, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.