Report NEP-GEO-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2008. "Knowledge hubs and knowledge clusters: Designing a knowledge architecture for development," MPRA Paper 8778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2008. "Labour mobility, related variety and the performance of plants: A Swedish study," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0809, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2008.
- Margo Bergman & G. Dirk Mateer & Michael Reksulak & Jonathan C. Rork & Rick K. Wilson & David Zirkle, 2008. "Your Place in Space: Classroom Experiment on Spatial Location Theory," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2008-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andrea Vaona & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "New empirical evidence on local financial development and growth," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 0805, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bøg, Martin, 2007. "Is Segregation Robust?," MPRA Paper 8774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Longhi, Simonetta, 2007. "Job competition and the wage curve," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.