Report NEP-GEO-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia, 2007. "Footloose capital and productive public services," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp111, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2007. "Mapping the European regional educational distribution: Educational attainment and inequality," Working Papers 2007-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- George Grantham, 2007. "What'S Space Got To Do With It? Distance And Agricultural Productivity Before The Railway Age," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Leah Platt Boustan, 2007. "Was Postwar Suburbanization "White Flight"? Evidence from the Black Migration," NBER Working Papers 13543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Octávio Figueiredo & Paulo Guimarães & Douglas Woodward, 2007. "Localization Economies and Establishment Scale: A Dartboard Approach," FEP Working Papers 247, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Hans-Martin Zademach, 2007. "Cross-border M&As and the changing economic geography of Europe," Working Papers 2007-19, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5423 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Ferreira & Joseph Gyourko, 2007. "Do Political Parties Matter? Evidence from U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 13535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher L. Foote, 2007. "Space and time in macroeconomic panel data: young workers and state-level unemployment revisited," Working Papers 07-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Frederick Furlong & John Krainer, 2007. "Regional economic conditions and the variability of rates of return in commercial banking," Working Paper Series 2007-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A. L., 2007. "Office Space Supply Restrictions in Britain: The Political Economy of Market Revenge," MPRA Paper 5435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Albalate, 2007. "Shifting Death to their Alternatives: The Case of Toll Motorways," Working Papers XREAP2007-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2007.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2007. "Explaining the size distribution of cities: X-treme economies," MPRA Paper 5428, University Library of Munich, Germany.