Report NEP-GEO-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan R. Brady, 2007. "Measuring the diffusion of housing prices across space and over time," Departmental Working Papers 19, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rudi Stracke, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment in Post-Reform India: Likely to Work Wonders for Regional Development?," Kiel Working Papers 1375, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tsubohara, S., 2007. "A traffic plan to make residential areas car-limited : traffic planning in Groningen," Research Reports 322, University of Groningen, Urban and Regional Studies Institute (URSI).
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2007. "Location-Specific Human Capital, Location Choice and Amenity Demand," IZA Discussion Papers 2987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eckhardt Bode & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2007. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Regional Development in Developed Countries? A Markov Chain Approach for US States," Kiel Working Papers 1374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Belasen, Ariel R. & Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "How Disasters Affect Local Labor Markets: The Effects of Hurricanes in Florida," IZA Discussion Papers 2976, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Levin & Steven Tadelis, 2007. "Contracting for Government Services: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 13350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wensheng Peng & Dickson C. Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2007. "The Property Market and the Macroeconomy of the Mainland: A Cross Region Study," Working Papers 052007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.