Report NEP-GEO-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bos:wpaper:wp2007-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Judith Hellerstein & David Neumark & Melissa McInerney, 2007. "Spatial Mismatch or Racial Mismatch?," Working Papers 07-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mourao, Paulo, 2006.
"La planificación regional en Portugal y en la Comunidad Europea
[The Regional Planning in Portugal and the European Community]," MPRA Paper 4378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2007. "The Regional Dimension of Taxes and Public Expenditure in Ireland," Papers WP195, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2007. "Staticide - America's Suicidal Healthcare Status Quo," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-014, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Kristian, BEHRENS & Johnathan H. HAMILTON & Gianmarco I.P., OTTAVIANO, 2007. "Commodity tax competition and industry location under the destination - and the origin - principle," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007020, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Raffaella SANTOLINI, 2007. "An Empitical Analysis of Political and Informative Trends on Municipalities of an Italian Region," Working Papers 294, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2007. "Spatial Growth and Industry Age," NBER Working Papers 13302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Davidoff & Andrew Leigh, 2007. "How Much Do Public Schools Really Cost? Estimating the Relationship Between House Prices and School Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 558, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Antonio Rafael Peña Sánchez, 2007. "La concentración de la producción en Andalucía en la década de los noventa: configuración del mapa de densidad productiva," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/12, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:04_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore