Report NEP-GEO-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André de Palma & Kiarash Motamedi & Nathalie Picard & Paul Waddell, 2007. "Accessibility and Environmental Quality: Inequality in the Paris Housing Market," THEMA Working Papers 2007-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Baldwin, John R. Beckstead, Desmond Brown, W. Mark Rigby, David, 2007. "Urban Economies and Productivity," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007045e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:0704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Head, Charles Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2007. "Detection of Local Interactions from the Spatial Pattern of Names in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 6340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois Ortalo-Magne & Andrea Prat, 2007. "The Political Economy of Housing Supply:Homeowners, Workers, and Voters," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2007/514, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- A. Lasagni & F. Sforzi, 2007. "Locational determinants of the ICT sector across Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Tom Sefton, 2007. "Using the British Household Panel Survey to explore changes in housing tenure in England," CASE Papers /117, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Peter M Robinson, 2007. "Efficient Estimation of the SemiparametricSpatial Autoregressive Model," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2007/515, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen J & Sturm, Daniel M & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2007. "History and Industry Location: Evidence from German Airports," CEPR Discussion Papers 6345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felix Hüfner & Jens Lundsgaard, 2007. "The Swedish Housing Market: Better Allocation via Less Regulation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 559, OECD Publishing.