Report NEP-GEO-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvain Barde, 2007. "Stable Partial Agglomeration in a New Economic Geography Model with Urban Frictions," Studies in Economics 0702, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Madeleine Andreff & Wladimir Andreff, 2007. "International Specialization of Major Trading Countries in Global Trade of Sports Goods," IASE Conference Papers 0701, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "Industry Specialization, Diversity and the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Julio Martinez Galarraga, 2007. "New Estimates of Regional GDP in Spain, 1860-1930," Working Papers in Economics 177, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Sylvain Barde, 2007. "Modelling the Folk Theorem: A Spatial Cournot Model with Explicit Increasing Returns to Scale," Studies in Economics 0701, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kolko, Jed, 2007. "Agglomeration and Co-Agglomeration of Services Industries," MPRA Paper 3362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Judith K. Hellerstein & David Neumark & Melissa McInerney, 2007. "Spatial Mismatch or Racial Mismatch?," NBER Working Papers 13161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2007. "The Effects Of Rurality And Industrial Specialization On Income Growth: U.S. Counties 2000 To 2003," Working Papers 07-01, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Collewaert, V. & Manigart, S. & Rudy Aernoudt, 2007. "An assessment of government funding of business angel networks: a regional study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson & Alain Pirotte, 2006. "Panel Unit Root Tests and Spatial Dependence," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 88, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.