Report NEP-GEO-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "What determines the efficiency of regional innovation systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Aslam, A. & Corrado, L., 2007. "No Man is an Island, the Inter-personal Determinants of Regional Well-Being in Europe," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0717, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David Card & Alexandre Mas & Jesse Rothstein, 2007. "Tipping and the Dynamics of Segregation," NBER Working Papers 13052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fra:franaf:177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Cavelaars & Jeroen Hessel, 2007. "Regional Labour Mobility in the European Union: Adjustment Mechanism or Disturbance?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 137, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2006. "Space, growth and technology: an integrated dynamic approach," MPRA Paper 2846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Thomas Vlassopoulos, 2007. "The Interaction between Mortgage Financing and Housing Prices in Greece," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 58, Bank of Greece.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00098666_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Quiggin, 2006. "Cities, connections and cronyism," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WP3P06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00100281_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore