Report NEP-GEO-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008467 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- T. Brenner, 2006. "A Stochastic Theory of Geographic Concentration and the Empirical Evidence in Germany," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Infrastructure Department, Europe and Central Asia Region, 2006. "Dimensions of urban poverty in the Europe and Central Asia region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3998, The World Bank.
- Blackburn, McKinley L., 2006. "The impact of internal migration on married couples' earnings in Britain, with a comparison to the United States," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Javier Miranda & Ron Jarmin, 2006. "The Impact of Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma on Business Establishments: A GIS Approach," Working Papers 06-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.