Report NEP-GEO-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2006. "Regional-Local Dimension of Russia's Fiscal Equalization," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0616, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Dasgupta, Basab & Lall, Somik V., 2006. "Assessing benefits of slum upgrading programs in second-best settings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3993, The World Bank.
- Maarten Bosker & Harry Garretsen, 2006. "Geography Rules Too! Economic Development and the Geography of Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1769, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julio López Laborda & Carlos Monasterio Escudero, 2006. "Regional Decentralization in Spain: Vertical Imbalances and Revenue Assignments," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0610, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Héctor Zacaria & Juan Ignacio Zoloa, 2006. "Desigualdad y Pobreza entre las Regiones Argentinas: Un Análisis de Microdescomposiciones," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0039, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.