Report NEP-GEO-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wouter Vermeulen & J. van Ommeren, 2006. "Housing supply and the interaction of regional population and employment," CPB Discussion Paper 65, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Thomas Döring & Matthias Türck, 2006. "Convergence of Regions from 23 EU Member States," Discussion Papers in Economics 86/06, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Borgman, Benny, 2006. "Agglomeration, Diversity and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 71, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Catarina Aroso Monteiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Local sustainable mobility management. Are Portuguese municipalities aware?," FEP Working Papers 225, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- José Pedro Pontes, 2006. "Agglomeration and comparative advantage in vertically-related firms," Working Papers 2006/17, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Lorenz Blume & Detlef Sack, 2006. "Regional Preferences for Hierarchies, Markets, and Networks: Exploring Social Capital Data for Germany," Discussion Papers in Economics 85/06, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- James Giesecke & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2005. "Regional Macroeconomic Outcomes Under Alternative Arrangements for the Financing of Urban Infrastructure," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-152, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Lee Fleming & Koen Frenken, 2006. "The evolution of inventor networks in the Silicon Valley and Boston regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0609, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2006.
- Michael R. Haines & Robert A. Margo, 2006. "Railroads and Local Economic Development: The United States in the 1850s," NBER Working Papers 12381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.