Report NEP-GEO-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter, 2006. "Forecasting regional labor market developments under spatial heterogeneity and spatial correlation," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Joseph Gyourko & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2006. "Superstar Cities," NBER Working Papers 12355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Rowland, . "A Regional Study of the Colombian Corporate Sector: Differences, Trends and Developments in Different Cities," Borradores de Economia, Banco de la Republica de Colombia 373, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2006. "Supply Constraints and Housing Prices," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 0607, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2006. "Impacts of Tourism and Fiscal Expenditure on Remote Islands in Japan: A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 06-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).