Report NEP-GEO-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2005. "Heterogeneous Firms, Agglomeration and Economic Geography: Spatial Selection and Sorting," NBER Working Papers 11650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott, 2005. "Spatial Competition between Parking Garages and Downtown Parking Policy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 627, Boston College Department of Economics.
- E. Anthon Eff, 2005. "Migration Data and Matrix Methods: Deriving the Network of U.S. Central Places," Working Papers, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance 200508, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Zeljko Bogetic & Issa Sanogo, 2005. "Infrastructure, Productivity and Urban Dynamics in Cote d'Ivoire, Africa Region Working Paper Series No. 86 (July 2005), The World Bank, Washington D.C," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0510001, EconWPA.
- Stefano Federico & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2005. "Fear of Relocation? Assessing the Impact of Italyâ€™s FDI on Local Employment," Working Papers, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont 102, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2005. "Rethinking the Gains from Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," NBER Working Papers 11672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel RapÃºn, 2005. "Territorial Mobility: A Measuring Proposal," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra, Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 0504, Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra.
- Item repec:col:000124:001354 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2005. "Is It Is or Is It Ain't My Obligation? Regional Debt in a Fiscal Federation," NBER Working Papers 11655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.