Report NEP-GEO-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shihe Fu, 2005. "Smart Café Cities: Testing Human Capital Externalities in the Boston Metropolitan Area," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 609, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Friberg, Richard & Asplund, Marcus & Wilander, Fredrik, 2005. "Demand and Distance: Evidence on Cross-Border Shopping," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 587, Stockholm School of Economics.
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José Viseu & Nuno Pereira, 2004. "Sport Tourism: Regional Promotion Strategies," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 13/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José Viseu & Cristina Rodrigues & Tânia Delalande, 2004. "UEFA Euro 2004 Visitors Analysis," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 15/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Chih Ming Tan, 2005. "No One True Path: Uncovering the Interplay between Geography, Institutions, and Fractionalization in Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0512, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom, 2005. "The Geography of Innovation Commercialization in the United States During the 1990s," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS, University of Kansas, Department of Economics 200502, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Jeffrey A. Groen, 2005. "Occupation-Specific Human Capital and Local Labor Markets," Working Papers, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 376, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Stephen L. Ross & Margery Austin Turner & Erin Godfrey & Robin R. Smith, 2005. "Mortgage Lending in Chicago and Los Angeles: A Paired Testing Study of the Pre-Application Process," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2005-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- José Ignacio Castillo & Lourdes López- Valpuesta & Maria José Aracil, 2004. "Dynamising Economic Impact Studies: The Case of the Port of Seville," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/87, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.