Report NEP-GEO-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Krieger, 2001. "Intergenerational Redistribution and Labor Mobility: A Survey," Departmental Discussion Papers 106, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Claude LACOUR (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES) & Sylvette PUISSANT (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2004. "Rural Urbanity and Rural Metropolises as Emerging Patterns of Urban Growth," Cahiers du GRES 2004-03, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Jens Südekum, 2001. "Home Goods and Regional Price Indices: A Perspective from New Economic Geography," Departmental Discussion Papers 109, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Stefano Toso, 2006. "The Effects of Social Security on the Distribution of Wealth in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0015, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- David Holland & Eugenio Figueroa B & Roberto Alvarez & John Gilbert, 2003. "On The Removal of Agricultural Price Bands in Chile: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 244, Central Bank of Chile.
- Thomas Grandner & Dieter Gstach, 2004. "Joint adjustment of house prices, stock prices and output towards short run equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp088, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore