Report NEP-GEO-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev & Peran van Reeven, 2003. "Multi-Store Competition: Market Segmentation or Interlacing?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-033/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Galit Cohen & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "The Appreciative System of Urban ICT Policies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-022/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lorenzo Serrano, 2003. "Human Capital Externalities: A Sectoral-Regional Application for Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/06, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2003. "Pricing, Capacity Choice and Financing in Transportation Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco J. van der Leij, 2003. "Competing Transport Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-009/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bergman, Malin, 2003. "Interregional Inequality and Robin Hood Politics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 523, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kilin F.S., 2003. "Analysis of convergence process of East German economy on the base of a two-region growth model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0304002, EconWPA.
- Enrico Moretti, 2003. "Human Capital Externalities in Cities," NBER Working Papers 9641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carla S� & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2003. "Determinants of the Regional Demand for Higher Education," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-013/3, Tinbergen Institute.