Report NEP-GEO-2002-04-15This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GÃ©rard Bordenave (IFReDE-E3i) & Yannick Lung (IFReDE-E3i), 2002. "The twin internationalisation strategies of U.S. carmakers: GM and Ford," Working Papers, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, UniversitÃ© Bordeaux IV, France 2002-1, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, UniversitÃ© Bordeaux IV, France.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2001-024a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:200121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2002. "Do Enclaves Matter in Immigrant Adjustment?," IZA Discussion Papers 449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rognes, Jon, 2002. "Geographical dispersion and spontaneous interaction in an R&D environment," Working Paper Series in Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics 2002:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, . "Network Effects, Congestion Externalities, and Air Traffic Delays: Or Why All Delays Are Not Evil," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 393, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Darlene Chisholm & George Norman, 2002. "Heterogeneous Preferences and Location Choice with Multi-Product Firms," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0205, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2002. "Distance, Lending Relationships and Competition," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2002-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.