Report NEP-FOR-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Fernando Melo & Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya, 2012. "Bayesian Forecast Combination for Inflation Using Rolling Windows: An Emerging Country Case," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA 009511, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Andreas Mense, 2012. "Forecasting the Prices and Rents for Flats in Large German Cities," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1207, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Nikolaus Hautsch & Andrija Mihoci, 2012. "Local Adaptive Multiplicative Error Models for High-Frequency Forecasts," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2012-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ludovic Dobbelaere & Igor Lebrun, 2012. "Working Paper 03-12 - Track record of the FPB’s short-term forecasts : An update," Working Papers, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium 1203, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2012. "Estimating welfare effects of congestion charges in real world settings," Working papers in Transport Economics, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI) 2012:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Richard W. Evans & Kerk L. Phillips, 2012. "OLG Life Cycle Model Transition Paths: Alternate Model Forecast Method," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory 2012-04, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Judge, George G., 2012. "The Information theoretic foundations of a probabilistic and predictive micro and macro economics," CUDARE Working Paper Series, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy 1123, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.