Report NEP-FOR-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Fernando Melo & Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya, 2012. "Bayesian Forecast Combination for Inflation Using Rolling Windows: An Emerging Country Case," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009511, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Andreas Mense, 2012. "Forecasting the Prices and Rents for Flats in Large German Cities," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1207, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Nikolaus Hautsch & Andrija Mihoci, 2012. "Local Adaptive Multiplicative Error Models for High-Frequency Forecasts," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ludovic Dobbelaere & Igor Lebrun, 2012. "Working Paper 03-12 - Track record of the FPB’s short-term forecasts : An update," Working Papers 1203, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2012. "Estimating welfare effects of congestion charges in real world settings," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Richard W. Evans & Kerk L. Phillips, 2012. "OLG Life Cycle Model Transition Paths: Alternate Model Forecast Method," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-04, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Judge, George G., 2012. "The Information theoretic foundations of a probabilistic and predictive micro and macro economics," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1123, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.